monit summary forgotten?

From: John Barton
Subject: monit summary forgotten?
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:22:25 -0600

Some time ago, when "monit status" was changed to show all available information for each process, I suggested that "monit summary" be added so that admins can still get a quick overview of what is and isnt running. This hasnt been included in any recent changes, and I dont see it on the roadmap on the website. Is this still something that is in the works?

(See http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/monit-general/2004-08/msg00027.html for the complete discussion on this)

Regards,
-John