message level

From: Qi Lu
Subject: message level
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:46:27 -0500

Hi there,

I checked the monit change log and found that the from 4.8. version, monit support message priority for the logging output.

I am wondering if this feature means that user can specify which level of alart message should be sent. For example

For the statement like:

check process apache2 with pidfile /var/run/apache2.pid

    group local

    start program = "/etc/init.d/apache2 start"

    stop  program = "/etc/init.d/apache2 stop"

if changed pid then alert

so far the alart is at error level. Can I set it whatever I want? Like ‘warning’? If I can, what is the syntax?

Thanks

Qi Lu