Re: set mailserver to POP

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: set mailserver to POP
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 00:19:48 +0200

On Sep 4, 2007, at 1:40 PM, Alfredo Deza wrote:

The smtp server the administrator gave me WORKS. I mean, monit CAN RESOLVE the server address.

But...

I need authentication.

Can you confirm this is only available through the 4.10 Beta monit release? Or is there another way to get authentication?

SMTP authentication is supported just in the 4.10 beta version (it should be released soon as final - no problems found in beta)

Martin