[monit] Errors configuring Monit

From: Sandra Henry-Stocker
Subject: [monit] Errors configuring Monit
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:21:17 -0400

We are getting the following errors when configuring Monit.  I just installed a new Autoconf (2.63) package, but this hasn’t altered the errors we are seeing.  We are working on Solaris 10.  Can you offer any suggestions on what might be going wrong?

# ./configure --without-largefiles > /tmp/msgs

configure: WARNING: kvm.h: present but cannot be compiled

configure: WARNING: kvm.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?

configure: WARNING: kvm.h: see the Autoconf documentation

configure: WARNING: kvm.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"

configure: WARNING: kvm.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result

configure: WARNING: kvm.h: in the future, the compiler will take precedence

configure: WARNING:     ## --------------------------------------- ##

configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to address@hidden ##

configure: WARNING:     ## --------------------------------------- ##

configure: WARNING: procfs.h: present but cannot be compiled

configure: WARNING: procfs.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?

configure: WARNING: procfs.h: see the Autoconf documentation

configure: WARNING: procfs.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"

configure: WARNING: procfs.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result

configure: WARNING: procfs.h: in the future, the compiler will take precedence

configure: WARNING:     ## --------------------------------------- ##

configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to address@hidden ##

configure: WARNING:     ## --------------------------------------- ##

configure: WARNING: pthread.h: present but cannot be compiled

configure: WARNING: pthread.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?

configure: WARNING: pthread.h: see the Autoconf documentation

configure: WARNING: pthread.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"

configure: WARNING: pthread.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result

configure: WARNING: pthread.h: in the future, the compiler will take precedence

configure: WARNING:     ## --------------------------------------- ##

configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to address@hidden ##

configure: WARNING:     ## --------------------------------------- ##

configure: WARNING: signal.h: present but cannot be compiled

configure: WARNING: signal.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?

configure: WARNING: signal.h: see the Autoconf documentation

configure: WARNING: signal.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"

configure: WARNING: signal.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result

configure: WARNING: signal.h: in the future, the compiler will take precedence

configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to address@hidden ##

config.status: WARNING:  Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting

s.

Sandra Henry-Stocker

Lab Engineer, x1995

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete it and all attachments from your computer and network.