Re: [monit] Whishes for m|monit

From: Nicola Tiling
Subject: Re: [monit] Whishes for m|monit
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 22:53:03 +0100

Am 03.03.2009 um 10:32 schrieb Jan-Henrik Haukeland:

Thanks

2) To show the uptime, cpu and memory usage of singel processes as in monit ...

This is already in M/Monit. Double-click on a service in the table and a popup window is displayed with this information.

Yes I now. I mean a column overview as in monit. To click on each process to find out which one consumes the most memory or cpu is a litte uncomfortable.

Nicola