Monit 5.2.1 Segmentation fault on Mac OS X Server 10.5.5

From: Thomas König
Subject: Monit 5.2.1 Segmentation fault on Mac OS X Server 10.5.5
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:36:57 +0200

Hi,

i was trying to update all our servers to monit 5.2.1 to work with the latest
mmonit, but on OS X 10.5.5 I get a  Segmentation fault when launching monit
(build from source).

When running the binary build for mac i get the following error:

./monit -V
dyld: unknown required load command 0x80000022
Trace/BPT trap

Please help me with this issue as otherwise I have to revert the rest of our
servers and mmonit back to a version prior than 5.2.

Thanks,
best regards,
Thomas