monit change Charset templates in Coldfusion_8

From: irraz
Subject: monit change Charset templates in Coldfusion_8
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:14:59 +0200

Hello all,

I'm using monit to start coldfusion. And I see that I have problems with the charset and it started from monit coldfusion. On the other hand if I start by hand, I have no problems.

cat /etc/monit.d/coldfusion
check process coldfusion
   with pidfile "/var/run/coldfusion.pid"
   start program = "/etc/init.d/coldfusion_8 start"
   stop program = "/etc/init.d/coldfusion_8 stop"
   if failed port 51800  timeout 15 seconds  then restart
   if memory usage > 90% then restart
   if 5 restarts within 5 cycles then timeout
group coldfusion

Any ideas?

Regards,

irraz