Topology question

From: Andy Scutt
Subject: Topology question
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 09:48:44 +0000

Hi,

I'm looking at using monit and m/monit to do distributed monitoring of a couple of remote datacentres from our central office server room, the network design is very restrictive though so the only way I can see to do it is maybe to do something like proxy monit through an SSH tunnel or something similar. The layout looks like this.

Any help/ideas/experience most appreciated!
Andy

The information contained in this email or any attachment is confidential and are intended for the exclusive use of the individual(s) or organisation specified above. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of their contents and any mis-use or wrongful disclosure of information contained in it, is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of any organisation or employer. If you have received this message in error, please immediately delete this email and any attachments or telephone the sender on +44 (0)208 834 0400. Please rely on your own virus check as no responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of any virus infection this communication may contain.

Jobpartners registered in England and Wales (Registered No. 06423428)
Registered Office: Jobpartners Plc, 4th Floor, 5 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 0LG, United Kingdom

Jobpartners Poland z.o.o . NIP: 676-23-28-162, kapitał zakładowy: 50.000 zł, ul. Wadowicka 8A 30-415 Kraków KRS nr 0000261881,