Re: Sending test emails from M/Monit

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Sending test emails from M/Monit
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 12:40:54 +0100

Hi Thorsten,

the current M/Monit version doesn't have the "Test mail" button, it will be
part of next release.

To find the root cause of the problem in the current M/Monit version:
1.) check the message queue in the "Admin" -> "Overview" -> "Message queue" tab
… if any message has temporary delivery problem, it will be listed here along
with the root cause
2.) check the error.log and mmonit.log in the "logs" directory … it contains
logs for every rejected/failed message

Regards,
Martin