Re: Resource temporarily unavailable with tlsv1

From: Callum Macdonald
Subject: Re: Resource temporarily unavailable with tlsv1
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 15:34:53 +0100

We manage a handful of servers via Apache's mod_proxy like so:
Browser https-> Proxy https-> monit

We require a client SSL cert at the proxy, lock down the monit instances
to only allow from the Proxy IP (and also at the firewall level). We
also use ridiculously strong passwords for monit, but that's overkill to
be honest. I even imported the SSL client cert into firefox mobile. :-)

The whole thing was remarkably easy to setup once I figured out the
Apache client SSL stuff.

Cheers - Callum.