Re: Processes not starting

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Processes not starting
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:28:04 +0200

You need to stop monit first and then start it again with the -v option ... the
attached output shows that monit is running already, so it just woke up the
monit daemon.

The information will go to the logfile (/var/log/monit/monit.log) - please send
it after monit one monit cycle finished. Optionally you can run monit in
foreground and observe the operation on terminal directly: "monit -vI"