Monit watching URL Question

From: noctuary
Subject: Monit watching URL Question
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 14:52:37 -0700 (PDT)

To All:

I have a unique setup for Monit and was wondering if anyone could provide me
with a code snippet for the monitrc file.

I have a Ubuntu computer running OpenKiosk, a fullscreen browser.  I want
Monit to do an URL check on a LAN IP address and if it fails, load a local
html file.  If it is successful, I want it to restart the browser and open a
LAN webpage.

I have the code for all of the above, but with my current code it restarts
the browser every time it is successful (every time the daemon loops).  How
do I add a line to say to only load the LAN webpage once when a successful
URL check is done directly following a fail, while continuing to have Monit
check for the failure again?  Any help would be appreciated, I really like
this tool and appreciate any suggestions the community can provide.

Thanks,
noc