Re: Exec missing part of output

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Exec missing part of output
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 11:44:39 +0100

Hi,

if you're running monit 5.10 or newer, please run monit in debug mode and check
output (monit will log program's output):

        monit -vI

you can modify also modify the exec action to log the output including errors:

        if failed ... then exec "/bin/bash -c '/usr/local/bin/myscript.sh >>
/tmp/myscript.log 2>&1'"

Regards,
Martin