Re: Signature for Source code

From: Russell Simpkins
Subject: Re: Signature for Source code
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 09:22:24 -0400

Tim,

If that's your concern - wouldn't it be smarter to run the source code through your own source code analysis tool before running it in a safe environment to verify it's secure/safe? Then if it works you can install it in development, then staging before pushing the code to your production environment.

Russ