Re: monitrc file problem

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: monitrc file problem
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 20:55:02 +0200

There was probably running a monit instance with the old configuration, monit
reload (or restart) should fix the problem:

        monit reload

If it wouldn't help, check the path to the configuration file, which your monit
instance is using:

        monit -v | grep Control

Make sure the new configuration is in this file (reload monit after
configuration change)

Best regards,
Martin