Re: Monit check change ?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Monit check change ?
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 23:37:50 +0100

Hello,

yes, see Monit 5.4 changelog:

--8<--
* The content match test now sends one event per cycle and pattern.
  Even if there are multiple lines matching the same pattern, only
  one event will be generated. Also the event rate is fixed now, so
  it is possible to require match for X cycles before generating the
  event.
--8<--

Besy regards,
Martin