monotone-debian

[Monotone-debian] Debian packages of monotone 0.44 finally available

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: [Monotone-debian] Debian packages of monotone 0.44 finally available
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 09:03:31 -0700

I'm finally able to produce workable Debian packages of monotone 0.44.
 (The botan library packages were broken for several months.)  Get 'em
from http://www.panix.com/~zackw/debian/ as usual, or pull
t:debian-monotone-0.44-2 and drop that directory as debian/ on top of
the 0.44 tarball from monotone.ca.  These are, I hope, ready to upload
to the official archive.

Note that because of the aforementioned broken botan packages, version
0.44-1 was never released.  The correct dpkg-buildpackage command, if
you're going to upload a sourceful .changes file, is

$ dpkg-buildpackage -sa -v0.43-3 -i

Tangentially, I do not have a savannah account (that I remember) --
would someone mind closing
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?26647 which I have fixed
(both on mainline and in the debian branch)?

zw