monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for 0.99

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for 0.99
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 22:52:11 +0200

Am 26.10.10 20:45, schrieb Ludovic Brenta:
> Francis Russell writes:
>>> I can't say right now, but I'm preparing an updated package to see how
>>> my testing box reacts (althoug sqlite 3.7.3 has reached testing by
>>> now, I've put the upgrade on hold for the time being).
>>>

>> Oh dear, I've already prepared a new monotone package but synced it to
>> the ada-france.org repository we use. I see from the IRC channel you've
>> also committed something.
>
> I can't seem to pull from monotone.ca anymore...
>
> mtn: connecting to monotone.ca
> mtn: Received warning from usher: No server for host 'monotone.ca' or pattern
> 'net.venge.monotone*\,org.debian.monotone'
> mtn: peer monotone.ca IO terminated connection in working state (error)
> mtn: error: I/O failure while talking to peer monotone.ca, disconnecting
>
> What should I do?

Please follow the instructions in this post:

  http://www.thomaskeller.biz/blog/2010/10/14/moving-forward/

If you are already working with a trunk version of monotone, then

  $ mtn pull 'mtn://code.monotone.ca/debian-mtn?*'

should work out of the box. Please try to keep org.monotone.* and
net.venge.monotone* separated though when you push your changes (the
latter should not go into 'mtn://code.monotone.ca/debian-mtn', but
'mtn://code.monotone.ca/monotone').

Thanks and sorry for the confusion,
Thomas.