monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] RFS: monotone-1.0-7

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] RFS: monotone-1.0-7
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 00:02:37 +0200

Markus Wanner <address@hidden> writes:
> Ludovic,
>
> thanks for your reply.
>
> On 03/25/2013 10:39 AM, Ludovic Brenta wrote:
>> I built on my machine.  There were some test failures.  I have not
>> yet had time to investigate these failures.  I'll report back as soon
>> as I have something interesting to say :)
>
> That's certainly surprising. I'll test the package on a few more
> machines as well, then.

I finally found the time to investigate the test failures I investigated
and they also boiled down to a misconfigured chroot.

I'm uploading to experimental now.

Note that I made one small change, namely adding bind9-host to
build-depends, because the new test needs it.

Sorry for the delay, I'm really too busy for my own good...

--
Ludovic Brenta.