Re: [Monotone-devel] Problem with 'monotone genkey <ID>'... newbie?

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Problem with 'monotone genkey <ID>'... newbie?
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 15:58:28 -0800

On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 10:37:22PM +0000, Will Robertson wrote:
>  Anyway, I'm having a strange problem with it on Gentoo Linux.
>  I have compiled it against Boost 1.30.2 successfully using a default
> config, and been able to successfully 'db init', but 'genkey' against
> this init'd db appears to hang:

Does recompiling without optimization help?  I ran into some
optimization-triggered bug in crypto++ a while ago, and I don't think
anyone got around to tracking it down yet...

"On arrival in my ward I was immediately served with lunch. `This is
what you ordered yesterday.' I pointed out that I had just arrived,
only to be told: `This is what your bed ordered.'"
  -- Letter to the Editor, The Times, September 2000