[Monotone-devel] Tags

From: Zbynek Winkler
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Tags
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:54:57 +0100

Hello.

I am checking out monotone (mainly for its explicit comunication with network and its inherent distributed character). I have read the online docs but I have found no mention of tags. Is there such a thing? I'd imagine that it would be a short name for an id of a manifest (=tree state). Also - is there a way to checkout by a date? Something like 'get a tree from five days ago'?

Thanks.
Zbynek