Re: [Monotone-devel] Need a little patch for checkout ....

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Need a little patch for checkout ....
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:27:17 +0200

Hi Florian,

Florian Becker wrote:

have a litte problem now with checkout from a db:

monotone: fatal: std::exception: boost::filesystem::path: invalid name "Y+" in path: "Y+"

The Path is Y+/somefiles

I have tested some constants.cc options, but nothing workes....

I suspect fixing this is going to involve patching boost - its path object accepts paths based on valid characters. My guess would be, it doesn't regard '+' as being a valid character in the path. Perhaps you could consider using 'yplus'? Patching boost is clearly possible, but this is liable to be the more painful solution.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.