Re: [Monotone-devel] Building montone on OSX

From: Andreas Känner
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Building montone on OSX
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:38:17 +0200

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:27:35 +0200, Hans Fuchs <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi

I wanted to do some changes in monotone. But it's no fun working with it, because compiling single files ie. commands.cc takes hours and uses more than 550MB of memory.

Is this normal? Has anyone experienced this too? What can I do against that?

I've made the same experience. I'm fairly new to monotone, so I can't say what to do against that. I've compiled monotone on a 450 MHz G4 under OS X and I had to wait severeal ours too.
I think that is not normal :-)

Best,
        Hans