Re: [Monotone-devel] [OT] Testing Software

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [OT] Testing Software
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 21:01:59 -0500

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 06:58:29PM -0500, Matthew A. Nicholson wrote:

What testing software does monotone use?

Autotest.  Which shouldn't be construed as a recommendation, Autotest
really kind of sucks, but it does get the job done until someone comes
up with something better.

-- Nathaniel

Ok thanks, ill look elsewhere then. I was looking at boost test but I could not get my test to compile.
--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Matt-land.com