[Monotone-devel] monotone-viz niggles

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: [Monotone-devel] monotone-viz niggles
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:10:31 -0800

I rather like the horizontal layout, but could you switch the keyboard
controls correspondingly when it's enabled?  It's very disorienting to
have to press "up" to go sideways and vice-versa :-)

The lines between nodes also seem to be misdrawn at first when in
horizontal mode -- they have gaps in the middle.  Forcing a redraw by,
e.g., wiggling the slider back and forth, fixes the problem.
(I can send a screen shot if my description isn't clear.)

As mentioned, a context menu item that copied the revision id to the
clipboard would be ++good.

Making the default color-by option be "author" rather than "key_id"
would probably be better.

monotone-viz rocks :-)

In mathematics, it's not enough to read the words
you have to hear the music