[Monotone-devel] Re: Uhmmm, can't commit????

From: Peter Simons
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Uhmmm, can't commit????
Date: 25 Jan 2005 19:11:33 +0100

Derek Scherger writes:

 > the solution, I think, is to say 'monotone setup .'

IMHO, either ways has its merits. I appreciate that Monotone
doesn't just create MT directory in any random place; having
a setup command for that purpose sounds like a good idea.

A 'local' option -- like CVS's '-l' -- sounds like a good
idea too, though, and I believe both features are orthogonal
to each other.

Anyway, for my specific problem either solution is fine. If
'setup' would have some way to inherit --db and --branch
information from the upper hierarchy, then it would be
particularly cool.

Peter