Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone with argp

From: Badai Aqrandista
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone with argp
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 06:39:30 +1000

From: Nathaniel Smith <address@hidden>

Does it do error checking?  (Like if there are misspelled options and
the like?)  I see the Popt version of that code being removed, and
nothing replacing it, but perhaps argp does that on its own?
i think it does, i haven't found the equivalent in argp...

And, well, does it work?  If your version passes the test suite ('make
check'), then you can be pretty sure it does...
it works... but i am running 'make check' with the changes and it takes a while in my computer... i'll let you know when it's finished...

but i can't get argp to show a list of available options because it gives me segfault when i use the option to show them... i think it's the argp library that segfault... how do i know where the segfault comes from and how do i fix it?

thanks
badai

Click here for the latest chart ringtones: http://ringtones.com.au/ninemsn/control?page=/ninemsn/main.jsp