[Monotone-devel] 0.19 packager alert

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: [Monotone-devel] 0.19 packager alert
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 01:40:22 -0700

0.19 source package now available at:
  http://venge.net/monotone/downloads/monotone-0.19.tar.gz

Official announcement in a bit (possibly after I wake up), but if you
normally provide binary packages (you know who you are ;-)), or would
like to provide a package for something besides the usual
Sid/Fedora/Win32/OSX crowd, I figured it would be good to give you a
head start :-).

Details are all that matters; God dwells there, and you never get to
see Him if you don't struggle to get them right. -- Stephen Jay Gould