[Monotone-devel] Re: mtbrowser - Text based browser for source control

From: Henry Nestler
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: mtbrowser - Text based browser for source control
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:35:48 +0200

Nathaniel Smith wrote:

On Sat, May 07, 2005 at 01:35:27PM +0200, Henry Nestler wrote:

For some simple browsing in revisions database, I wrote this tool from
shell script. It use only dialog and some simple shell tools (cut, cat
echo, head, tail, sort, ...).

Is not full futured. I wrote this only in some hours today. Is very
simple to handle and fast. The longest time it need to get the
certs of revision.

Neat.  Would you like to stick it in contrib/, so it's available to
people?  or do something else?

-- Nathaniel

I'm not sync with full MT source. I'm only a user. Will locking for, what you means with "contrib/".

http://www.henrynestler.com/colinux/monotone-mtbrowse/mtbrowse-0.1.2.sh
updated for MT 0.19, after study you new doc file. ;-)

Henry