Re: [Monotone-devel] Packets or Packet I/O no longer works?

From: Will Robertson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Packets or Packet I/O no longer works?
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 14:48:50 +0000

(see below)

Nathaniel Smith wrote:

[...]

>It should import everything new and ignore everything old.  Most
>operations in monotone are idempotent this way.
>
>-- Nathaniel

Cheers for that.  I remember this being the old behaviour when packet
I/O was the sync method.

So is there any expectation to restore an easy form of revision
exporting, either using packet I/O or something better/similar?
It would also be incredibly handy to be able to email revisions, at
times, too.
--
Will