Re: [Monotone-devel] Workflow with Monotone

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Workflow with Monotone
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 02:24:22 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Mon, 6 Jun 2005 01:49:38 +0200, Wim Oudshoorn
<address@hidden> said:

woudshoo> Desired situation:
woudshoo>
woudshoo>            A [project.wim]
woudshoo>            |              \_________ B [project.wim.experiment]
woudshoo>            C [project.wim]
woudshoo>
woudshoo> But I made a mistake and have:
woudshoo>
woudshoo>                 A [project.wim]
woudshoo>                / \
woudshoo> [project.wim] C   B [project.wim]
woudshoo>
woudshoo> and I want to fix that.

monotone disapprove B
monotone cert B branch project.wim.experiment
cd ..
monotone co --branch project.wim.experiment experiment

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/