[Monotone-devel] moving branches from 2 db's to 1 db, first successful,

From: Marcel van der Boom
Subject: [Monotone-devel] moving branches from 2 db's to 1 db, first successful, second creates empty branch
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:06:10 +0200

I have created one.db, two.db and both.db with db init, read same key for address@hidden into all three. Then added a bunch of files in one.db branch com.example.one and a bunch of files to two.db to branch com.example.two and committed.

Now I would like to have both.db to contain both branches, so i 'served' one.db with
monotone -d one.db --rcfile=serveup.rc localhost:10000 com.example.*

then
monotone -d both.db pull localhost:10000 com.example.one

All went well so far, both.db contains branch com.example.one and works like expected.

then killed the server process and served up two.db with
monotone -d two.db --rcfile=serverup.rc localhost:11000 com.example.*

then
monotone -d both.db pull localhost:11000 com.example.two

The pull itself is successful according to monotone, but the branch stays empty.
What am I doing wrong here?

Thx.

marcel

--