Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone serve --bind=addr:port patch

From: Emile Snyder
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone serve --bind=addr:port patch
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:34:52 -0700

Color me impatient.  I got one thumbs up on IRC, and the quickies file
is supposed to be all uncontroversial items, so I committed.  Just
consider the email fair warning of the change in usage (it can bite you
because the old command form is still valid, but it uses what you intend
to be the address to listen on as another pattern for branches to
export.)

thanks,
-emile