[Monotone-devel] call for IRC logs

From: Emile Snyder
Subject: [Monotone-devel] call for IRC logs
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 12:53:45 -0700

Hi all,

The loglibrary.com website which was logging the monotone irc channel at
irc.oftc.net stopped accepting new data awhile ago.  It logged the
#monotone channel from February 24 - September 6.  The nice folks at
colabti.de have started logging for us recently
( http://colabti.de/irclogger/irclogger_logs/monotone ) and I would like
to get all the historical data up on their site as well so there's a
single point to search from.

I've got the data off of loglibrary.com, but would like to ask if anyone
has channel logs from before or after the period loglibrary covers.
Also, the logs for 2005/03/13, 2005/04/12, 2005/04/13, 2005/08/16,
2005/08/17, 2005/09/01 are empty on loglibrary, so if you have any of
them, or one day on either side, that would be appreciated as well.

If you can get me logs from any of these non-covered periods I'll try to
get them in the right form for the new site and uploaded.  If you're
sending me more than a 100K or so, please use address@hidden;
the alumni account dumps large attachments.

thanks,
-emile