Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: zsh completion, "monotone list authors", "monot

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: zsh completion, "monotone list authors", "monotone list dates"?
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 18:37:15 -0800

On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 08:27:22PM +0000, Bruce Stephens wrote:
> Bruce Stephens <address@hidden> writes:
>
> [...]
>
> Also, how would one complete filenames for "monotone cat"?  I can see
> in principle how to do it: get the manifest, and complete using that.
>
> But getting the manifest doesn't seem as easy as it ought to be, if
> you've just got a revision id.  Why doesn't "monotone automate
> get_manifest" take a revision id rather than a manifest id?  Is there
> some way to go from a revision id to the manifest id that I'm not
> seeing?

Want to add 'automate get_manifest_for_revision'?

Linguistics is arguably the most hotly contested property in the academic
realm. It is soaked with the blood of poets, theologians, philosophers,
philologists, psychologists, biologists and neurologists, along with
whatever blood can be got out of grammarians. - Russ Rymer