Re: [Monotone-devel] Trac grows basic support for DAGy VCSes

From: Nuno Lucas
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Trac grows basic support for DAGy VCSes
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 05:34:32 +0100

On 11/10/05, Nathaniel Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
> I just found Christian Boos's port to work with Mercurial, though.
> This isn't in Trac mainline, but it's 1) usable anyway, 2) written by
> a Trac author, and thus likely to make it in soonish:
>    http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/wiki/TracMercurial
> Mercurial is very similar to Monotone in its history representation...
>
> So, if anyone wanted to get trac working with monotone, that should be
> doable...

I'm very interested in this (I love the "KISS" idea of the Trac
project), but I can only read Python, not "write" it (one more
language that seems ok, but "real" work keeps delaying to learn in a
decent way).

So, if anyone needs volunteers to test, criticize (I'm wonderful on
this role ;-) or just clap others work, feel free to ask.

Regards,
~Nuno Lucas

P.S.- I always laugh at the project name, because in my language
(portuguese) it reads the same as a "special"
generic-but-not-on-dictionary word, but still like it, nevertheless
:-D