Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.24 released

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.24 released
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 05:18:27 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:50:55 +1300, Matthew Gregan
<address@hidden> said:

kinetik> At 2005-11-27T19:36:58-0800, Howard Spindel wrote:
kinetik> > What happens if the keys are moved out of the database and
kinetik> > you have multiple databases with different keys?  Are there
kinetik> > multiple keyfiles, one for each database?
kinetik>
kinetik> There's one key file for each key ID (you shouldn't have
kinetik> mulitple differing keys with the same ID anyway).  You can
kinetik> set a per-project default key by adding it to MT/options.

Hmm, I actually did that mistake, somewhere early in my use of
monotone.  I wonder what I did with that database...  This might be an
interesting experience...

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/