Re: [Monotone-devel] renaming monotone executable (again)

From: Daniel THOMPSON
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] renaming monotone executable (again)
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 10:19:32 +0000

On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 20:43 -0600, Timothy Brownawell wrote:
> >   -- "mtn" -- the boring, generic choice.  Of course, sometimes boring
> >      is good.
>
> It's also what I use, so it's clearly superior. :p

I agree, although not for this reason.

I never found typing monotone to be too much of an issue, however of the
abbreviations I think mtn has the very clear advantage over things like
moto being much easy for a touch typist to since oscillates between the
hands.

--
Daniel Thompson (STMicroelectronics) <address@hidden>
1000 Aztec West, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4SQ. 01454 462659

If a car is a horseless carriage then is a motorcycle a horseless horse?