Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: rename boundary failure in 0.25

From: Daniel Carosone
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: rename boundary failure in 0.25
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:45:06 +1100

Note that you can set a default key in MT/options, per workspace.  Not
*quite* the same thing as in monotonerc (or a db var), but good enough
for me so far, and in may cases better.

Of the other places we can set options and might want key
functionality, I suspect a db var may be more useful than a (global)
monotonerc; I use different keys for work with different collections
and projects, and I also use different db's for them - but I might
have multiple workspaces and it can get annoying setting the key in
each.

For lua, there's get_branch_key for signatures, but it doesn't apply
to netsync.  perhaps a corresponding get_netsync_key() that takes the
server name as an argument.. ?

--
Dan.