Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone 0.26pre3 released

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone 0.26pre3 released
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:54:45 +0200

Hello Nathaniel,

nice work, thank you! On debian testing as well as on ubuntu drapper I
was able to compile mtn.

But for some reason my testsuite is still looking for monotone under the
old executable name. I don't know where to fix that and just used a
symlink.

# ./testsuite
## monotone 0.26pre3 test suite: integration tests. ##
testsuite: error: cannot find monotone

Regards

Markus