[Monotone-devel] Re: Problems syncing with venge.net

From: Henry Nestler
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Problems syncing with venge.net
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 22:59:20 +0200

Thomas Keller wrote:
I just found some time and wanted to finish my German translation. Since
I started my work when 0.26pre2 was up2date, I tried to sync with the
newest repo contents today, but got the following error:

$ monotone sync
monotone: connecting to venge.net

Missing different port for new protocol "venge.net:4691"

monotone: finding items to synchronize:
monotone: certificates | keys | revisions
monotone:       15.049 |   19 |     4.981
monotone: bytes in | bytes out | revs in | revs out
monotone:        0 |       346 |       0 |        0
monotone: error: I/O failure while talking to peer venge.net, disconnecting

The --debug option doesn't explain the problem any further.

I can not see you public key in my database. Think, you have no write permissions. Is this your first sync?

--
Henry Nestler