Re: [Monotone-devel] No release master?

From: Matthew Gregan
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] No release master?
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 16:33:12 +1300

At 2006-12-25T14:52:29+0100, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
> Is there still noone who's taken up the task as release master.

Not as such.

> If not, I can do the release of 0.32 in a couple of days.  To the extent
> that I have the required access to different resources, of course.

I was thinking of doing the same thing, but you beat me to it.  I've just
pushed a couple of fixes to Makefile.am and 'distcheck' is now passing here
and on the two distcheck buildbots.

So, it looks like we're in pretty good shape to release 0.32 any time now,
except that we'll need to track down Nathaniel or Graydon to get access to
post the release files on venge.net.

Cheers,
-mjg
--