Re: [Monotone-devel] 'db kill_unreferenced_file_locally'

From: Daniel THOMPSON
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] 'db kill_unreferenced_file_locally'
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:37:42 +0100

Daniel Carosone wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 12:09:12PM +0100, Daniel THOMPSON wrote:
>> Sorry to trouble you again so soon. Basically I wonder if there is any
>> scope for adding the command 'kill_unreferenced_file_locally'.
>>
>> Basically I have a whole bunch of files left after the rosterification
>> (I think they are the old .mt-attrs files) which make more noise than
>> I'd like.
>
> The simplest way to acheive this, without new code, is to create a new
> db and sync everything across to it locally.  Unreferenced content
> won't be sent.

Very good point. I don't know why that didn't occur to me. As
'punishment' I'll add this to the troubleshooting section on the wiki.

--
Daniel Thompson (STMicroelectronics) <address@hidden>
1000 Aztec West, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4SQ. 01454 462659

If a car is a horseless carriage then is a motorcycle a horseless horse?