[Monotone-devel] Re: mtn diff and patch doesn't work

From: Bruce Stephens
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: mtn diff and patch doesn't work
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:54:23 +0100

Ulf Ochsenfahrt <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> I doubt this can be fixed without breaking the user interface on
> windows machines. However, it would be nice if we got mtn patch that
> accepts mtn diff patches. Wasn't someone working on that?

I think "mtn pluck" replaced it (in the sense that it provides
suitable functionality for most cases where people wanted "mtn
patch").

I'd have thought just fixing the output of mtn diff on Windows would
make sense.  I agree it's a change, but it doesn't seem likely that
anyone will be adversely affected.