[Monotone-devel] Is NEWS complete enough? What's up with the buildbots?

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Is NEWS complete enough? What's up with the buildbots?
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:02:46 +0200 (CEST)

Just a gentle reminder that NEWS may need a little more editing.  If
you have made a change since 0.33 that you think is worthy mentioning
and that hasn't been mentioned yet, please help fill it in.  I'm going
to do a release some time tomorrow (Swedish time, so it may be in the
middle of the night for those on the west coast ;)).

I just had a look at the buildbots page, and am noticing that monotone
bulit well on those that were available until, uhmm, 00:26 EDT.  Then,
there are four bots that are marked "exception monotone", whatever
that means (the logs don't tell me much), and the build on Sarge
suddenly fails, because all that happened before that was my last
change in NEWS.  I've a really hard time accepting that *that* would
break the build!
It would be good if someone who's more buildbot-savvy than me took a
closer look.  It's important if we want a release to have a chance at
working on buildbot-supported platforms!

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/