Re: [Monotone-devel] xmtn: Emacs integration via DVC

From: Thomas Moschny
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] xmtn: Emacs integration via DVC
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 21:48:30 +0200

On Tuesday 03 April 2007, Christian Ohler wrote:
> DVC, an Emacs package that provides a generic interface to distributed
> version control systems, now has a monotone backend.  This backend is
> called xmtn.

Cool, and works nicely so far!

Here's a minor problem:

> Pressing C-x V = will bring up the tree diff buffer.  (What monotone
> calls a "workspace" is called a "tree" in DVC.)  This buffer shows the
> list of all modified files in the tree as well as the diffs for those
> files.  Use j to jump back and forth between the name of a file in the
> list and the diffs for that file.  Use RET with point inside a diff
> hunk to go to the corresponding file at the corresponding position.

Using the j key works fine. However, the highlighting suggests that jumping to
the hunk currently under the mouse would be possible using mouse-2, but
pressing the middle button over the (highlighted) file name gives me
a "diff-beginning-of-hunk: Can't find the beginning of the hunk" message.

Regards,

--
Thomas Moschny  <address@hidden>