Re: [Monotone-devel] cannot drop non-empty directory

From: Brian May
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] cannot drop non-empty directory
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:23:30 +1000

    Richard> ls unknown always shows the result from the root
    Richard> directory of the project (the directory that contains the
    Richard> _MTN directory).  So what you see is the exact same
    Richard> "log", not "log" and "custom/log"...

Thats what I thought - however I decided to list both just to be on
the safe side ;-).

    Richard> What happens if you do "ls -a src/wmii-3"?

address@hidden:~/tree/config$ ls -a src/wmii-3
.  ..  quit  quit.bak  status  status.bak  welcome  welcome.bak  wmiirc
wmiirc.bak

hmmm. wonder if those *.bak files are confusing it.

Later: Yes, it looks like it was the *.bak files that did it.
--
Brian May <address@hidden>