Re: [Monotone-devel] time for 0.36?

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] time for 0.36?
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:54:04 +0200

Richard Levitte schrieb:
Just to check how releasable the head of monotone is, I took a look at
the buildbot page, and seriously, it feels quite useless.  The
majority of the bots are offline or can't update correctly.  Still,
it's nice to know it builds and tests properly on OS X/PPC and Debina
(testing?)...

Woops, sorry, I recently had to restart my machine - suse93 is building now.

Thomas.

--
ICQ: 85945241 | SIP: 1-747-027-0392 | http://www.thomaskeller.biz