[Monotone-devel] Hmmm, time is lacking

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Hmmm, time is lacking
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 22:26:58 +0200 (CEST)

I've just realised that times runs away from me, and I'll have to push
the release 'til tomorrow or sunday evening, depending on what I'll
get thrown at me at work tomorrow.  That is, unless someone else wants
to do the bulk of the work.  I've just pushed what I've done so far,
an basically, I've done everything in notes/release-checklist.txt
until the point where the release date should be set in NEWS.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/