Re: [Monotone-devel] Suspending branches

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Suspending branches
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:28:56 +1000

On 19/08/2007, at 11:34 PM, Timothy Brownawell wrote:

On Sun, 2007-08-19 at 21:05 +1000, William Uther wrote:
Hi all,

   Now that the suspend branch is merged, I thought it might be time
to think about suspending some of these old branches we have lying
about.  My first thought was suspend anything that hasn't been
touched this year.  I gave the list a quick once-over, but I might
have missed something.

Here's a list of all nvm* branches, by whether they've been merged into
some other branch and the date on the latest head. I'd think that we
could also suspend most of the 'M' ones from this year.

I agree. I was trying to get the 'easy' ones out of the way first. There are branches with recent changes that could be being merged back and forth, so I wanted to look more carefully at them, even if they appear to be "merged back".

Be well,

Will        :-}